Our mission is to . . assist you, as an individual, to recover better and sooner.
Our aim is to . .
Deliver the highest quality ethical physiotherapy management and massage therapy for every individual. Achieve the best outcome for each individual in the most economical time frame to reach individual’s goal. Provide a holistic approach to treatment with the aim of targeting the root cause of the problem to minimise the numbers of treatment session needed. Advise on alternative medical intervention if needed for optimal result as we will maintain good communication with your Doctor/Specialist/other health professionals.
Spring Hill Physiotherapy established in 2004
- Main treating physiotherapist at Spring Hill Physiotherapy and Principal physiotherapist at MyCare Physiotherapy Upper Mt Gravatt.
- Graduated from the University of Queensland in 1999.
- Established Spring Hill Physiotherapy in 2004, and established Mycare Physiotherapy in 2010.
- Utilise dry needling/acupuncture modality as part of the physiotherapy management, to further fast track recovery.
- Extensive clinical experience in private practice managing spinal conditions. Special interest in complex chronic conditions.
- Ex-senior physiotherapist at the Prince Charles Hospital. Over ten years of extensive clinical experience and knowledge in various areas of the hospital (cardiac, thoracic, orthopedic, intensive care, rehabilitation, emergency and outpatient musculoskeletal). Mainly specialised in musculoskeletal outpatient. Clinical educator for Master and undergraduate university (both University of Queensland and Griffith University) students at the hospital.
- Native Chinese (Mandarin) speaker 中文解說 （普通話)
- The main treating physiotherapist of Spring Hill Physiotherapy.
- Doctor of Physiotherapy, Bond University (2015)
- Master of Science degree in Exercise and Movement Science with an emphasis in Sports Medicine, University of Oregon (USA)
- Diploma of Massage (USA), Diploma of Acupuncture (Canada), and Certificate of Dry Needling
- Bachelor of Art degree in Physical Education (Kinesiology) with an emphasis in athletic training, California State University, Chico (USA)
- Athletic Trainer for U.S Division I University managing musculoskeletal disorders among elite athletes
- Physiotherapist intern for Australia National U20’s Rugby Union team: 2015 Oceania Rugby Junior Championship & 2015 Australian Rugby Union Camp
- Team physiotherapist/Sports trainer for the Palm Beach Soccer Club (Football Queensland, National Premier League) and Broadbeach United Soccer Club (Football Gold Coast, Premier League)
- Extensive clinical experience in musculoskeletal conditions, special interest in sporting injuries.
- Native Japanese speaker 日本語での治療
- Graduate of School of Physiotherapy, The University of Queensland, with Honours
- Experienced in musculoskeletal manual therapies and dry needling.
- Clinical experience in exercises approach to scoliosis.
- Native Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) speaker 中文解說 (普通話和廣東話）
- Experienced in providing quality deep tissue massage and remedial massage.
- Qualified remedial massage therapist
- Experienced in Swedish foot care and massage, reflexology, shiatsu and Thai massage.
- Native Japanese speaker 日本語での治療
Angus Shih Hung Lin
- Qualified myotherapist and remedial massage therapist
- Extensive experience (more than seven years) in providing deep tissue massage, Swedish massage, Shiatsu, remedial massage, stone therapy, lymphatic drainage, cupping, dry needling & reflexology.
- Native Chinese (Mandarin) speaker 中文解說
- The Administrative Officer (in charge of the front desk) at Spring Hill Physiotherapy.
- Enjoy taekwondo (achieved 1st Dan Black belt level – Aug 2020!!) and bush walking on her free time.