Explore the wide range of services we offer!
Reliable Physiotherapy Service in Brisbane~
On top of general physiotherapy, we are your expert for complex musculoskeletal disorders, difficult conditions and chronic pain.
|Initial consult||Subsequent consult|
( <5000 patients experience at SHP )
( >5000 patients experience at SHP )
We provide services for:
- All your musculoskeletal aches and pains: Arthritis, neck pain, lower back pain, sciatica, cervicogenic headache, shoulder impingement, plantar fasciitis, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, sporting injuries, patella tracking problem, runner’s knee, bulging disc, facial palsy, jaw ( TMJ ) pain, trigger point release, ankle sprain, muscle strain, fibromyalgia, dry needling therapy, runner’s knee, foot pain, Back pain Brisbane, Physiotherapy Brisbane, Physiotherapist Brisbane, Physiotherapists Brisbane, Massage Brisbane, chronic chest conditions (chest treatment/airway clearance), post surgical rehabilitation, post stroke rehabilitation, neurological conditions, complex condition and home visit.
- Work cover and work place injuries – If case is approved, we will process the claim payment for you. Otherwise, if still waiting for approval and for some other work injury insurance claims, full payment upfront and we will provide a tax receipt for you to submit for claiming.
- Department of Veteran Affair (DVA) – DVA referral form by your Doctor required.
- Medicare Team Care Arrangement (TCA) / Chronic Disease Management (CDM) program – referral form with care plan from your Doctor is required. Pay full fee of $70, then process on the spot with your Medicare card for rebate straight back into your bank (Saving or Cheque account). There will only be a small gap difference.
- Oversea travel insurance and Compulsory third party (CTP) insurance claim.
- We are Currexsole resaler. If you have any foot issue or knee/hip/back issues that might be related to your foot, on top of our normal foot/gait assessment, we can scan your feet to check the pressure and prescribe a pair of Currexsole for your specific need, whether just for your casual work shoe, running shoe, walking shoe, football shoe or even steel cap boot. www.currexsole.com.au
- Work place and work station assessment. Work capacity assessment.
- Home visits – at home, work place, or hospital.
- After hours and emergency appointments.
Deep tissue massage
Lymphatic drainage (different fees structure)
|30 mins||45 mins||
Therapeutic Massage modalities available: remedial massage, deep tissue massage, relaxation massage, lymphatic drainage, reflexology, shiatsu and sports massage. Specific for your need.
- Emergency appointment (outside business hours, on Sunday and public holidays) incurs a $40 call-in fee on top of the consultation fees.
- Pensioner/Senior discount of 10% off available with valid ID on general physiotherapy services and massage services. Not applicable for Medibank and BUPA members who are already on preferred rates for physiotherapy. Not in conjunction with other special offers and use of reward card and coupon.
- For Medibank Private members, Members Choice benefits apply. For BUPA members, preferred rates apply. (Apply to Physiotherapy services only).
- For Medicare Team Care Arrangement (TCA) referral, pay full fee, then process on the spot with your Medicare card for rebate straight back to your saving/cheque account. There will only be a small gap difference (Normally $17.05).
- Therapeutic Massage service can be claimed under remedial massage benefit from your Private health fund when the service is provided by E-Wan Lum. Please check with our admin staff for more details.
- Clients are expected to pay the full consultation fee by the end of each visit. In circumstance where Hicaps service is unavailable, clients are still expected to pay the full consultation fee and then claim the rebate from their own private health funds either online or at health fund retail office.
- When treatment on a different body part, a different injury or a different condition, is carried out, initial consultation fee applies for that session. If the same body part or condition has not been treated at the clinic for more than 3 months, initial consultation fee applies. This will be determined by the therapist.
- Cancellation policy: In order to minimize the number of clients we have to turn away, please help us to respect the therapists time by ensuring you give at least 8 hours notice in the event of cancelling or rescheduling an appointment. The more notice the better. This will allow us to offer your time slot to another client in need. If short notice when cancelling or no show, we will charge $25 as cancellation fee. People consistently cancel at the last minute, we will request credit card details to secure appointment. We understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances can occur where it may be difficult for you to attend your appointment, however we have a reminder system in place to help you avoid this. The day before you appointment, we send a SMS to confirm each appointment. Please make sure we have your latest contact details to assist this process.